Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It truly is the most hallowed night and day of the year. Christians celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Yes, The Six is an unabashed, unapologetic and proud Christian man.

Being a Christian is as much a part of me as being a man. Faith is as much a part of my character as honor.

I am taking this night and day and putting all my cares and worries aside.

Instead, I will contemplate the gift of Jesus to all. Redemption.

May the Lord guide us all through another year. May he watch over and keep safe our warriors, police officers and firefighters serving in harms way. May he give comfort to their families and loved ones. May he bless each and every one of you.

I send my love and best wishes to each of you who have touched my life this past year.

Thank you my friends and Merry Christmas.

Six

No comments: